While young men with prostate cancer have a low risk of dying early, those with advanced forms of cancer do not live as long as older men with similar forms of the disease. That is the conclusion of a new study published in the July 1, 2009 issue of CANCER, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society.
- Younger men with advanced prostate cancer have shorter survival timesFri, 22 May 2009, 0:30:09 EDT
- Prostate cancer clinical stage does not predict recurrenceMon, 22 Nov 2010, 3:32:22 EST
- Early prostate cancer detection, screening: No benefit for men with low baseline PSA valueMon, 13 Sep 2010, 1:08:22 EDT
- Circumcision may help protect against prostate cancerMon, 12 Mar 2012, 15:32:58 EDT
- Physician trust, early screening reduces disparities for prostate cancerWed, 29 Jul 2009, 8:23:35 EDT