WASHINGTON - People looking for a good job at a good salary could find their intelligence may not be the only trait that puts them at the top of the pay scale, according to researchers. A new study finds attractiveness, along with confidence, may help job-seekers stand out to employers.
- Brains or beauty: New study confirms having both leads to higher payThu, 14 May 2009, 12:50:15 EDT
- Beautiful people convey personality traits better during first impressionsTue, 21 Dec 2010, 11:03:29 EST
- Brain imaging can predict how intelligent you are, study finds Wed, 1 Aug 2012, 17:07:50 EDT
- Caltech neuroscientists map intelligence in the brainWed, 11 Mar 2009, 13:00:06 EDT
- When identity is tied to former employer, unemployed report higher well-beingFri, 9 Nov 2012, 17:33:24 EST