Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 12:35 in Health & Medicine
PHILADELPHIA - Researchers have made an important step forward in understanding the complex genetic structure of autism spectrum disorders.
- Penn Medicine, CHOP researchers demonstrate first common genetic risk factors for autismTue, 28 Apr 2009, 13:37:41 EDT
- Unraveling the complex genetics of autismWed, 8 Jun 2011, 13:40:44 EDT
- Additive effect of small gene variations can increase risk of autism spectrum disordersMon, 15 Oct 2012, 17:34:52 EDT
- Risk of autism tied to genes that influence brain cell connectionsTue, 28 Apr 2009, 13:37:46 EDT
- Further gene mutations linked to autism riskFri, 26 Jun 2009, 10:37:21 EDT