LINTHICUM, MD, April 26, 2009-Active surveillance may be a viable option for some men, but reclassification of disease risk over time is imperative to ensure outcomes, according to researchers in Toronto, who will present these criteria during the 104th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA).
- New active surveillance parameters allow for more individualized patient careSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:52 EDT
- Predominant risk factors for first urinary tract infections in college-aged womenSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:59 EDT
- Obesity associated with higher risk for urinary tract infectionsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:39:00 EDT
- Earlier specialist care associated with lower incidence of ESRD and better patient outcomesFri, 19 Nov 2010, 13:42:08 EST
- AUA 2008: Active surveillance a viable option for low-risk prostate cancerThu, 15 May 2008, 7:42:26 EDT