Monday, April 6, 2009 - 11:49 in Health & Medicine
A new study identifies a protein that modifies the androgen receptor (AR) and influences its ability to regulate target genes linked with the progression of prostate cancer.
- A potential new target for treatment of hormone refractory prostate cancerMon, 6 Apr 2009, 12:22:28 EDT
- Gene fusions may be the 'smoking gun' in prostate cancer development, U-M study findsTue, 18 May 2010, 14:39:15 EDT
- Protein that suppresses androgen receptors could improve prostate cancer diagnosis, treatmentWed, 20 May 2009, 10:51:16 EDT
- A new route for tackling treatment-resistant prostate cancerTue, 24 Jul 2012, 15:35:28 EDT
- Scientists discover key event in prostate cancer progressionThu, 23 Jul 2009, 12:42:55 EDT