Monday, April 15, 2013 - 02:20 in Psychology & Sociology
Researchers studying the reliability of eyewitness testimonies have found that while subjective memories can be poor, objective memories, such as distance and other facts, are reliable.
- National survey reveals widespread mistaken beliefs about memoryThu, 4 Aug 2011, 0:04:46 EDT
- False memories of self-performance result from watching others' actionsTue, 14 Sep 2010, 13:14:48 EDT
- That gut feeling may actually reflect a reliable memorySun, 8 Feb 2009, 14:15:39 EST
- IOM recommends standards to achieve reliable clinical practice guidelines Wed, 23 Mar 2011, 22:32:28 EDT
- Reliability and benefit of diagnostic procedure for asthma in young children is unclearThu, 20 Aug 2009, 14:27:47 EDT