Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 09:04 in Earth & Climate
Even if we limit global warming to 2°C, future generations could face seas 22 m higher than today, a new study suggests.
- Global sea level likely to rise as much as 70 feet for future generationsMon, 19 Mar 2012, 15:34:47 EDT
- Rising CO2 levels linked to global warming during last deglaciationThu, 5 Apr 2012, 16:40:47 EDT
- Sea level rise due to global warming poses threat to New York CitySun, 15 Mar 2009, 14:24:23 EDT
- Sea level rise could be worse than anticipatedThu, 5 Feb 2009, 14:31:41 EST
- Why seas are rising ahead of predictionsThu, 1 Nov 2012, 16:36:10 EDT