Monday, March 12, 2012 - 07:31 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have found a way to target the antibodies that cause autoimmune disease, a find that could lead to new treatments.
- Protein complementarity may offer new insights into autoimmune diseasesWed, 13 Aug 2008, 18:21:41 EDT
- T cells making brain chemicals may lead to better treatments for inflammation, autoimmune diseasesFri, 16 Sep 2011, 13:36:04 EDT
- UCSF finds potential new antibody treatment for autoimmune diseasesFri, 23 Jan 2009, 9:16:39 EST
- Sugar linkage could lead to better treatment for autoimmune diseasesTue, 13 May 2008, 15:49:27 EDT
- Vitamin D may exacerbate autoimmune diseaseWed, 8 Apr 2009, 16:21:53 EDT