Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 09:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists have found the world's oldest animal with a skeleton in Australia, providing a link between ancient and modern animals.
- Discovery of possible earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:43:41 EDT
- Oldest hominid skeleton provides new evidence for human evolutionThu, 1 Oct 2009, 12:15:07 EDT
- Ardi displaces Lucy as oldest hominid skeletonThu, 1 Oct 2009, 14:47:27 EDT
- New study reveals details of evolutionary transition from fish to land animalsWed, 15 Oct 2008, 13:38:37 EDT
- Research links evolution of fins and limbs with that of gillsMon, 23 Mar 2009, 17:51:54 EDT