Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Rob Brooks illustrates how hormones, particular testosterone, affect our ability to work with others.
- BUSM: Testosterone deficiency and replacement therapy in menTue, 19 Jul 2011, 18:34:18 EDT
- Testosterone makes us less cooperative and more egocentric, study findsWed, 1 Feb 2012, 0:21:44 EST
- Genetic makeup affects testosterone concentrations in menThu, 6 Oct 2011, 19:36:09 EDT
- Two-faced testosterone can make you nasty or niceMon, 8 Mar 2010, 14:09:53 EST
- Testosterone low, but responsive to competition, in Amazonian tribe Wed, 28 Mar 2012, 0:36:49 EDT