Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 12:31 in Health & Medicine
Instead of chemicals in food or consumer products, lifestyle factors are the main, proven causes of cancer, a cancer researcher says.
- Lung cancer set to overtake breast cancer as the main cause of cancer deaths among European womenWed, 13 Feb 2013, 11:36:12 EST
- Alcohol and smoking are key causes for bowel cancerTue, 2 Jun 2009, 0:29:03 EDT
- Behavior/lifestyle factors influence cancer risk among the elderlyMon, 17 Nov 2008, 15:35:49 EST
- OHSU Cancer Institute researchers pinpoint how smoking causes cancerTue, 13 May 2008, 13:35:42 EDT
- Researchers identify cancer-causing gene in many colon cancersSun, 14 Sep 2008, 13:21:59 EDT