Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 13:00 in Biology & Nature
Fish can smell fragmented sugar compounds sent out by an injured team member, allowing them to escape, a new study shows.
- For fish, fear smells like sugarFri, 24 Feb 2012, 21:31:54 EST
- Estrogen linked to lowered immunity in fishWed, 3 Jun 2009, 12:50:05 EDT
- No such thing as a 'born leader,' study in fish findsThu, 29 Jan 2009, 13:36:22 EST
- Gear bans 'can help save reefs'Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:10:13 EDT
- Ocean fish farming harms wild fish, study saysMon, 15 Dec 2008, 12:08:43 EST