Monday, February 20, 2012 - 09:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Julian Cribb questions whether it’s time to use the freedom of the internet as a weapon to scuttle science pirates.
- UCSD researchers' new algorithm significantly boosts routing efficiency of networksMon, 18 Aug 2008, 13:07:24 EDT
- Study highlights flaw in common approach of public opinion surveys about scienceThu, 13 Jan 2011, 11:09:22 EST
- Information technologies foster freedom or reinforce repressionWed, 21 Sep 2011, 15:38:30 EDT
- Sharing the results of research critical to advancement of biological sciencesWed, 9 Sep 2009, 13:45:48 EDT
- Extremists more willing to share their opinions, study findsWed, 21 Oct 2009, 15:33:47 EDT