Monday, January 23, 2012 - 07:00 in Psychology & Sociology
The best way to stop corruption is with wealth, suggests a study that found corruption is higher in countries with low incomes.
- Capitalizing on corruption: Not all companies harmed by corruptionMon, 21 Mar 2011, 12:37:58 EDT
- Transparency in politics can lead to greater corruptionFri, 10 Oct 2008, 10:37:38 EDT
- New study links political connections to corporate corruptionTue, 21 Sep 2010, 10:30:13 EDT
- Extent of corruption in countries around the world tied to earthquake fatalitiesWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:12 EST
- Study finds link between political corruption and FEMA moneyThu, 11 Dec 2008, 17:47:16 EST