Monday, December 5, 2011 - 19:10 in Health & Medicine
A new combination of sugar and seleno can prevent reactive acids from damaging the heart, new research shows.
- Teens + sugars = increased heart disease risk later in life?Mon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:35:22 EST
- Sugar study is sweetener for stem cell scienceWed, 23 Jul 2008, 12:43:17 EDT
- Drinking sugar-sweetened beverages daily linked to diabetesFri, 5 Mar 2010, 18:29:16 EST
- High sugar consumption may increase risk factors for heart disease in American teenagersMon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:35:23 EST
- Walking to school could reduce stress reactivity in children, may curb risk of heart diseaseTue, 10 Aug 2010, 13:37:22 EDT