Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 08:21 in Biology & Nature
Chemicals released by native plants can improve a livestock's metabolism and digestion, new research has revealed.
- Who influences purchases of native plants?Wed, 25 Mar 2009, 16:08:02 EDT
- Invading species can extinguish native plants despite recent reportsWed, 9 Jan 2013, 18:34:06 EST
- Home and away: How do invasive plant species dominate native species?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 10:34:26 EST
- Researchers examine use of native southern African plants in veterinary medicineMon, 30 Mar 2009, 13:23:07 EDT
- Study provides first evidence of coevolution between invasive, native speciesThu, 28 Jun 2012, 16:04:45 EDT