Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 06:35 in Biology & Nature
Studies on fossils have revealed the oldest example of sex on record –in a species of fish that lived 380 million years ago.
- Uncovering Africa's oldest known penguinsTue, 26 Mar 2013, 11:06:58 EDT
- Possible discovery of earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:22:36 EDT
- World's oldest fig wasp fossil proves that if it works, don't change itTue, 15 Jun 2010, 19:52:40 EDT
- Reptilian root canal: U of T Mississauga study reveals infection in jaw of ancient fossilMon, 18 Apr 2011, 11:34:08 EDT
- Ancient DNA from rare fossil reveals that polar bears evolved recently and adapted quicklyMon, 1 Mar 2010, 14:22:23 EST