Tuesday, January 6, 2009 - 08:42 in Biology & Nature
Research into the effect of cocaine on bees is providing insight into both drug addictions and the insects' surprisingly sophisticated mind.
- Thinner cortex in cocaine addicts may reflect drug use and a pre-existing disposition to drug abuseWed, 8 Oct 2008, 18:42:59 EDT
- UWM research offers hope for treatment of cocaine addictionSat, 16 Jul 2011, 14:34:25 EDT
- Experimental treatments for cocaine addiction may prevent relapseThu, 26 Aug 2010, 14:17:33 EDT
- Cocaine-linked genes enhance behavioral effects of addictionWed, 13 May 2009, 14:37:00 EDT
- UWM research offers hope for treatment of cocaine addictionWed, 17 Nov 2010, 15:56:25 EST