Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 16:52 in Health & Medicine
A new test can identify the major species of Cryptosporidium, a very common cause of diarrhea, in less than three hours – improving on the current fifteen hours.
- Targeting a waterborne foeSun, 25 Apr 2010, 13:25:20 EDT
- High school students test best with 7 hours' restFri, 10 Feb 2012, 12:37:40 EST
- 24-hour drinking linked to shift in hospital attendance patternsFri, 31 Oct 2008, 7:09:09 EDT
- Rest requirements for residents unlikely to improve outcomes in 2 common surgeriesMon, 26 Jul 2010, 1:28:28 EDT
- New chlamydia test offers rapid, pain-free test for menTue, 28 Jul 2009, 19:50:10 EDT