Monday, October 27, 2008 - 08:07 in Earth & Climate
Research has found that previous studies have seriously underestimated the damage that rising carbon dioxide levels and the resulting ocean acidification will cause coral reefs.
- Rising Co2 'will hit coral reefs harder'Tue, 28 Oct 2008, 10:44:19 EDT
- Acid oceans demand greater reef careMon, 14 Feb 2011, 10:03:09 EST
- Coral reefs may start dissolving when atmospheric CO2 doublesMon, 9 Mar 2009, 17:44:47 EDT
- Submarine springs offer preview of ocean acidification effects on coral reefs Mon, 28 Nov 2011, 14:35:18 EST
- New ocean acidification study shows added danger to already struggling coral reefsMon, 8 Nov 2010, 15:52:09 EST