Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 16:07 in Health & Medicine
Despite 14,000 homeless being accommodated for each day, hundreds of people are still turned away from shelters due to overcrowding, research has found.
- Death rate from tuberculosis in homeless alarmingly high: StudyWed, 16 Feb 2011, 13:08:27 EST
- Homeless people without enough to eat are more likely to be hospitalizedThu, 3 Feb 2011, 13:09:35 EST
- Archeology of homelessnessMon, 24 Nov 2008, 12:15:57 EST
- Homeless adults have significant unmet health care needsFri, 14 May 2010, 12:56:49 EDT
- Homeless youths most often victims of crime: study led by York U researcherMon, 27 Sep 2010, 11:50:52 EDT