Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 08:07 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers have used an odd couple of stars to confirm that Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, now almost a century old, is still alive and kicking. Julian Cribb reports.
- In unique stellar laboratory, Einstein's theory passes strict, new testThu, 3 Jul 2008, 15:22:03 EDT
- Einstein was right, McGill astrophysicists sayThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:41 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- Eclipses again prove key for EinsteinThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:24 EDT
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT