Monday, September 22, 2008 - 03:21 in Astronomy & Space
Good reason to keep an eye on changes to Earth's magnetic field over the coming few years as the sun begins its next 11 year cycle of sunspot activity.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa graduate finds 'cool' gas may form and strengthen sunspotsTue, 31 Jan 2012, 12:33:53 EST
- Sunspots revealed in striking detail by supercomputersThu, 18 Jun 2009, 14:27:07 EDT
- AGU: Link found between cold European winters and solar activityThu, 23 Aug 2012, 18:05:09 EDT
- Sun goes longer than normal without producing sunspotsMon, 9 Jun 2008, 13:29:07 EDT
- New method detects emerging sunspots deep inside the sun, provides warning of dangerous solar flaresFri, 19 Aug 2011, 15:33:02 EDT