Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 06:07 in Biology & Nature
Research has found that coral disease is more likely to attack reefs that are suffering from bleaching, which is associated with rising sea temperatures.
- Discovery of how coral reefs adapt to global warming could aid reef restorationWed, 23 Jun 2010, 17:33:55 EDT
- Coral bleaching increases chances of coral diseaseThu, 1 Oct 2009, 12:38:03 EDT
- Corals can sense what's coming Sun, 20 Nov 2011, 15:32:49 EST
- Reef boom beats doomThu, 23 Apr 2009, 9:25:28 EDT
- Scientists create new maps depicting potential worldwide coral bleaching by 2056Mon, 25 Feb 2013, 13:05:23 EST