Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 09:49 in Biology & Nature
Scientists working near the South Pole have fitted elephant seals with sensors to get readings under the sea ice, with great success.
- AGU: Elephant seals help uncover slower-than-expected Antarctic meltingThu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:09:41 EDT
- Southern Ocean seals dive deep for climate dataTue, 12 Aug 2008, 11:28:58 EDT
- Ocean warming causes elephant seals to dive deeperThu, 9 Feb 2012, 15:36:00 EST
- Seal bulls in the service of scienceWed, 2 Jun 2010, 16:31:37 EDT
- Elephant seal tracking reveals hidden lives of deep-diving animalsTue, 15 May 2012, 21:31:21 EDT