Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 07:14 in Earth & Climate
Climate change could alter coral reproduction by disrupting the signals that prompt a reef's simultaneous mass-orgasm, research has warned.
- Coral face 'a stormy future'Tue, 23 Jun 2009, 9:29:36 EDT
- Corals can sense what's coming Sun, 20 Nov 2011, 15:32:49 EST
- Stanford scientists find heat-tolerant coral reefs that may resist climate changeWed, 20 May 2009, 10:36:54 EDT
- Coral can recover from climate change damageFri, 8 Jan 2010, 20:28:37 EST
- Some corals like it hot: Heat stress may help coral reefs survive climate changeFri, 30 Mar 2012, 22:32:58 EDT