Monday, June 23, 2008 - 06:35 in Physics & Chemistry
Australian scientists have become the first to find traces of nanoparticles of gold, too tiny to see with the naked eye, in the natural world.
- CSIRO scientist discovers natural 'invisible' goldMon, 23 Jun 2008, 9:28:56 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon researchers use NMR to determine whether gold nanoparticles exhibit 'handedness'Thu, 8 Dec 2011, 19:31:51 EST
- Bacterium helps formation of goldWed, 7 Oct 2009, 10:16:26 EDT
- A mix of tiny gold and viral particles -- and the DNA ties that bind themThu, 27 Jan 2011, 13:53:51 EST
- MU scientists go green with gold, distribute environmentally friendly nanoparticlesFri, 26 Sep 2008, 20:21:55 EDT