Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 06:21 in Biology & Nature
A strain of malaria thought to be 'benign' and non life threatening could in fact be virulent and potentially fatal, new research has found.
- Protein plays key role in transmitting deadly malaria parasiteWed, 28 May 2008, 13:28:38 EDT
- Breakthrough by Danish scientists in preventing maternal malariaThu, 4 Feb 2010, 10:45:00 EST
- Malaria against malaria: A pre-existing malaria infection can prevent a second infectionSun, 15 May 2011, 17:32:40 EDT
- Better treatments for malaria in pregnancy are neededTue, 17 Jun 2008, 7:21:23 EDT
- New research shows malaria threat is as old as humanityThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:43:59 EDT