Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 07:07 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have discovered that certain small reef fish have wing-like fins that allow them to 'fly' underwater, at speeds faster than Olympic swimmers.
- Video study shows which fish clean up coral reefs, showing importance of biodiversityWed, 13 Feb 2013, 10:35:40 EST
- Gear bans 'can help save reefs'Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:10:13 EDT
- One fish, two fish … reef fishMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:34:21 EDT
- Weed-eating fish 'help protect jobs, livelihoods'Tue, 8 May 2012, 11:34:51 EDT
- Robot fish could monitor water qualityMon, 2 Nov 2009, 5:51:08 EST