Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 12:49 in Health & Medicine
Long-term cannabis use causes brain abnormalities and psychotic problems equivalent to that of mild trauma in all patients, not just high risk ones, research has found.
- Long-term cannabis users may have structural brain abnormalitiesMon, 2 Jun 2008, 16:29:15 EDT
- Cannabis use precedes the onset of psychotic symptoms in young peopleTue, 1 Mar 2011, 19:04:18 EST
- Cannabis linked to earlier onset of psychosisTue, 8 Feb 2011, 9:33:06 EST
- Marijuana use linked to increased risk of testicular cancerMon, 9 Feb 2009, 0:36:07 EST
- Heavy marijuana use may damage developing brain in teens, young adultsMon, 2 Feb 2009, 14:50:23 EST