Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:52 in Health & Medicine
Indigenous New Zealanders and Hawaiians are more likely to die from cancers than people of European descent living in the same countries, according to research.
- Scientists aim to bring indigenous people into climate change monitoring and policyTue, 12 May 2009, 18:50:11 EDT
- Indigenous peoples at world summit to share climate change observations, coping techniquesSun, 19 Apr 2009, 13:50:00 EDT
- Poor health among indigenous peoples a question of cultural loss as well as povertyThu, 2 Jul 2009, 19:08:11 EDT
- Indigenous peoples at forefront of climate change offer lessons on plant biodiversityMon, 27 Feb 2012, 20:31:26 EST
- Lung cancer set to overtake breast cancer as the main cause of cancer deaths among European womenWed, 13 Feb 2013, 11:36:12 EST