Friday, May 4, 2012 - 08:20 in Health & Medicine
A report on United States health R&D has urged Washington to increase its focus on translational research and product development.
- Global health funding soars, boosted by unprecedented private givingThu, 18 Jun 2009, 20:43:05 EDT
- US ranks last among 7 countries on health system performanceWed, 23 Jun 2010, 1:22:09 EDT
- Federal funding gap cited for research on human health impacts due to climate changeThu, 26 Mar 2009, 15:46:17 EDT
- Pharmaceutical conservation key to slowing rise of antibiotic-resistant infectionsTue, 7 Sep 2010, 0:49:40 EDT
- Big boost for global health called for in IOM reportWed, 20 May 2009, 13:38:00 EDT