Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
A global report on deaths among preterm babies says simple techniques could save many lives.
- Global death toll: 1 million premature babies every yearSun, 4 Oct 2009, 13:25:18 EDT
- Prevention is key research goal for premature babies, scientists sayWed, 10 Feb 2010, 18:20:27 EST
- BU School of Public Health finds simple interventions reduce newborn deaths in AfricaThu, 3 Feb 2011, 11:34:09 EST
- Better oral hygiene could reduce complications in pregnancy and help newborn babiesMon, 30 Mar 2009, 23:17:08 EDT
- More babies born prematurely but survival rates up, study showsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 23:26:07 EDT