Friday, April 13, 2012 - 11:40 in Biology & Nature
Researchers say the frontline drug artemisinin is losing its effectiveness in Thailand and Myanmar, with implications for containment.
- Emergence of artemisinin-resistance on Thai-Myanmar border raises specter of untreatable malariaSun, 8 Apr 2012, 16:32:50 EDT
- Threat of resistance to artemisinin-based anti-malarial drugs highlighted by new studyWed, 29 Jul 2009, 17:39:15 EDT
- Synthetic biology can help extend anti-malaria drug effectivenessFri, 6 Mar 2009, 16:21:52 EST
- New data regarding safety of artemisinin combination therapy for pregnant women with malariaTue, 23 Dec 2008, 10:50:52 EST
- Porous China-Myanmar border allowing illegal wildlife tradeTue, 16 Mar 2010, 14:30:53 EDT