Monday, April 2, 2012 - 04:50 in Earth & Climate
A new application uses satellite data to monitor forest fires in Nepal and Bhutan.
- ESA satellite assesses damage of Norway's largest fireFri, 27 Jun 2008, 11:29:24 EDT
- Human role in Indonesian polluting forest fires -- Guido van der Werf in Nature GeoscienceFri, 15 May 2009, 6:29:54 EDT
- Potentially harmful chemicals found in forest fire smokeThu, 30 Apr 2009, 8:49:46 EDT
- New forest fire detection system prototype installed at Lake TahoeMon, 7 Dec 2009, 9:24:57 EST
- NASA satellite data aid United Nations' ability to detect global fire hotspotsWed, 8 Sep 2010, 17:08:58 EDT