Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 09:20 in Earth & Climate
Extreme temperature and rainfall events are projected to rise in frequency, according to a special report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- Sea level rise of 1 meter within 100 yearsThu, 8 Jan 2009, 11:43:12 EST
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT
- Sea-levels rising faster than IPCC projectionsWed, 28 Nov 2012, 10:35:08 EST
- Vegetation hardly affected by extreme flood eventsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 11:30:44 EDT
- Climate change likely to be more devastating than experts predicted, warns top IPCC scientistSat, 14 Feb 2009, 10:57:50 EST