Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 06:10 in Astronomy & Space
India’s crop research gets ignored, with priority given to atomic energy, defence and space in the 2012-13 outlay for science.
- New findings in India's Bt cotton controversy: Good for the field, bad for the farm?Mon, 7 Feb 2011, 16:03:09 EST
- Berkeley Lab lends expertise to India to promote energy efficiencyWed, 18 Nov 2009, 22:09:53 EST
- Berkeley Lab study shows far higher potential for wind energy in India than previously estimatedWed, 21 Mar 2012, 15:34:26 EDT
- GM crop produces massive gains for women's employment in IndiaWed, 28 Jul 2010, 11:37:58 EDT
- Public's budget priorities differ dramatically from House and ObamaThu, 3 Mar 2011, 9:35:36 EST