Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 13:20 in Mathematics & Economics
Two new initiatives are bringing the opportunity to kids who speak native languages to use Information and Communication Technologies.
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the 'last mile'Mon, 27 Feb 2012, 14:32:48 EST
- Bridging between Earth and space: technology breakthroughs for scientific progressMon, 29 Nov 2010, 3:21:48 EST
- Second language learners recall native language when readingTue, 1 Jun 2010, 17:52:01 EDT
- THESEUS -- tool for internet servicesMon, 9 Mar 2009, 11:11:25 EDT
- Early years' initiatives, such as Sure Start, are failing the poor, eight-year study showsTue, 14 Dec 2010, 5:24:38 EST