Friday, March 11, 2011 - 11:50 in Earth & Climate
Is the turmoil in Arab countries fertile ground for science diplomacy? Yes, but only with due attention to local context, argues Athar Osama.
- Facing the future -- science in the Muslim worldThu, 1 Apr 2010, 1:50:24 EDT
- Nanotechnology could help Arab regionSat, 20 Feb 2010, 17:28:31 EST
- Cost-effectiveness research needs to be considered in developing new medical technologyFri, 18 Feb 2011, 15:05:47 EST
- UC research unveils how some medieval cultures adapted to rise of IslamWed, 2 Jan 2013, 15:33:32 EST
- UC Davis researcher begins study of Osama bin Laden audio tapesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:29 EDT