Monday, November 24, 2008 - 13:00 in Earth & Climate
Glaciers in the Himalayas may not only be retreating but also thinning, leading to depleted water supplies in the next decades.
- Most Alaskan glaciers retreating, thinning, and stagnatingMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:22:27 EDT
- Unprecedented glacier melting in the Andes blamed on climate changeTue, 22 Jan 2013, 11:37:40 EST
- Himalayan glaciers will shrink even if temperatures hold steadyFri, 16 Nov 2012, 14:34:31 EST
- Antarctic glacier thinning at alarming rateFri, 14 Aug 2009, 9:47:04 EDT
- The mysterious glaciers that grew when Asia heated upSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:37:22 EDT