Monday, May 14, 2012 - 14:10 in Physics & Chemistry
(Reuters) - A planned $5 billion transmission line to send power from wind farms off the East Coast cleared a hurdle, allowing the Google Inc-backed project to move to the next step in the approval process, officials said.
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- Power generation is blowing in the windTue, 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:47 EST
- Tilting at wind farmsWed, 7 Jan 2009, 10:37:21 EST
- Proposed grid could make offshore wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:31:57 EDT
- New study sheds light on the growing US wind power marketFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:44 EDT