CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (Reuters) - Two of NASA's prime contractors are teaming with Europe's Astrium to develop a commercial space taxi built from shuttle heritage booster rockets and a prototype NASA spaceship originally designed as an alternative to the deep-space Orion capsule, the companies announced on Wednesday.
- NASA's GLAST gets shades, blankets for the beachTue, 13 May 2008, 13:14:43 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- Final space shuttle to carry 5 CU-Boulder-built payloadsTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:04:12 EDT
- CU-Boulder to launch butterfly, spider K-12 experiments Nov. 14 on space shuttleMon, 10 Nov 2008, 15:49:35 EST
- Experiment aboard shuttle Atlantis will test novel therapy to build bone during space travelWed, 6 Jul 2011, 11:38:18 EDT