Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 08:40 in Paleontology & Archaeology
LONDON (Reuters) - Drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline said on Wednesday its $2.6 billion bid for long-time partner Human Genome Sciences was "full and fair" and it was the only obvious owner for the U.S. biotechnology firm.
- Complete Genomics publishes in Science on low-cost sequencing of 3 human genomesThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:31 EST
- Scientific team sequences 1,092 human genomes to determine standard range of human genetic variationWed, 31 Oct 2012, 17:07:50 EDT
- Dog owners more likely to share germs with pets by not washing hands than by sleeping with dogTue, 27 Jan 2009, 13:36:15 EST
- BCM scientists sequence microbes as part of the Jumpstart for Human Microbiome ProjectThu, 20 May 2010, 15:05:51 EDT
- BGI develops new strategy to uncover structural variations of human genomesMon, 25 Jul 2011, 12:35:55 EDT