Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 13:30 in Mathematics & Economics
NEW YORK (Reuters) - No one is exactly using the words "reading" and "baboons" in the same sentence, but a study published Thursday comes close.
- Close social ties make baboons better mothers, study findsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 9:26:19 EDT
- Penn researchers connect baboon personalities to social success and health benefitsMon, 1 Oct 2012, 16:37:57 EDT
- When it comes to what's for dinner, baboon society is no democracyThu, 20 Nov 2008, 14:07:58 EST
- Human brain contains neurons with a preference for whole real wordsWed, 29 Apr 2009, 12:50:36 EDT
- Glaucoma study could inspire e-reader appsTue, 11 Dec 2012, 11:10:04 EST