Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
(Reuters) - Advances in genetic profiling are paving the way for more precise, and effective, treatment of the aggressive bone marrow cancer known as acute mylogenous leukemia, or AML, according to new research.
- Penn researchers find genetic link to leukemias with an unknown originThu, 18 Feb 2010, 14:21:52 EST
- Researchers discover key mutation in acute myeloid leukemiaWed, 10 Nov 2010, 18:36:09 EST
- Stem cells and leukemia battle for marrow microenvironmentThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:23:33 EST
- The gene processes that drive acute myeloid leukaemiaSun, 27 Mar 2011, 13:33:07 EDT
- Advances in diagnosing and treating leukemia and myeloproliferative disordersMon, 7 Dec 2009, 10:09:25 EST