CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (Reuters) - Budget cuts in a program to spur commercial space taxis will likely keep the United States dependent on Russia to fly astronauts to the International Space Station until 2017, NASA's head of space operations said on Thursday.
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- NASA satellite and International Space Station catch Earl weakeningFri, 3 Sep 2010, 15:50:23 EDT
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- NASA unveils new space-weather science toolTue, 23 Feb 2010, 16:13:55 EST