Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 19:50 in Health & Medicine
LONDON (Reuters) - British scientists have made a prototype of the most accurate blood test yet for the human form of mad cow disease, and say their work could transform diagnosis and screening of the fatal brain disorder.
- New prostate cancer test gives more accurate diagnosisWed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:08:50 EDT
- Blood test accurately predicts death from prostate cancer up to 25 years in advanceTue, 14 Sep 2010, 19:36:27 EDT
- At last -- a quick and accurate way of diagnosing endometriosisTue, 18 Aug 2009, 20:42:48 EDT
- Accurate interpretation of antinuclear antibodies test key to confirming autoimmune diseaseTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:02:56 EST
- Disease diagnosis in just 15 minutesWed, 1 Oct 2008, 4:57:24 EDT