SANTA FE, New Mexico (Reuters) - The New Mexico Spaceport Authority, which plans to start launching citizen astronauts on suborbital flights within 18 months, has begun soliciting contract bids from local businesses for day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Primitive dinosaur species found in New MexicoThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:24 EST
- Study finds common ground for ecosystems and fishing in Northwest MexicoThu, 27 Jan 2011, 13:53:50 EST
- NASA eyes Karl, now a hurricane in the Gulf of MexicoThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:57:38 EDT
- Mexico's health insurance success offers lessons for US reforms, Lancet study suggestsWed, 8 Apr 2009, 9:36:16 EDT
- Health varies widely across different regions of MexicoTue, 17 Jun 2008, 6:49:43 EDT