Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - 06:35 in Astronomy & Space
DUBAI (Reuters) - Virgin Galactic is aiming to launch test flights into space in 2011, but does not need additional financing after selling a stake to Abu Dhabi's Abaar last year, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
- Researchers test novel power system for space travelMon, 26 Nov 2012, 16:06:09 EST
- NRL's XFC UAS achieves flight endurance milestoneThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:13 EDT
- Study finds virginity pledges may help postpone intercourse among youthTue, 10 Jun 2008, 11:56:34 EDT
- A woman in spaceTue, 6 Oct 2009, 1:49:25 EDT
- Webb Telescope's NIRCam engineering test unit arrives at NASA GoddardTue, 25 May 2010, 17:42:52 EDT