Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - 14:14 in Paleontology & Archaeology
CAIRO (Reuters) - Two 2,500-year-old tombs discovered at a necropolis near Cairo promise to reveal more about ancient Egypt's middle class, Egypt's chief archaeologist said on Tuesday.
- Constraining the reign of ancient EgyptThu, 17 Jun 2010, 14:43:22 EDT
- Egyptian elite tombs accessible for allThu, 8 May 2008, 11:22:22 EDT
- Climate and drought lessons from ancient EgyptThu, 16 Aug 2012, 11:33:27 EDT
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- New life found in ancient tombsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 20:42:37 EDT